All Ontario Pork Congress exhibitors must follow the Rules and Regulations set by the Ontario Pork Congress.
Set up – Take down
No exhibit personnel will be able to get to their booths before 9:00am on both days of the show. Exhibitors must have exhibits fully set up and personnel in attendance during show hours. Please also note:
1. No early delivery of equipment or materials will be allowed
2. Fork lifts will be available for set up and take down. Maximum capacity 6000lbs
3. Exhibits must be removed by Friday June 23rd at 12 noon
Tuesday, June 18th form 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, June 19th from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, June 20th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday, June 20th from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday, June 21st from 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
1. Exhibition does not constitute an endorsement by the Ontario Pork Congress of any items or products on display
2. Exhibitions must be directly related to the pork industry. Ontario Pork Congress reserves the right to determine eligibility of companies or products.
3. All Equipment displays must be Canadian standards associations (CSA) approved
4. Cancellations prior to May 1st 2019 will be assessed a service charge of 25% of their booth rental. Cancellations after May 1st 2019 will forfeit their booth rental payments
5. Exhibits are to be decorated in an acceptable manner. Dangerous equipment, overhead signs in thoroughfares, excessive noises and odors, decorations not fireproof, damage to walls or floors, etc. must be corrected or will be removed at exhibitor’s expense after a fair warning.
6. Ontario Pork Congress will not be responsible for accidents resulting through displays or for any loss or damage caused by fire, theft or otherwise howsoever.
7. A night watchman will be present after show hours. However we recommend that easily portable articles of value should be properly secured or removed after exhibit hours.
8. Attention-getting devices will be permitted in locations and intensities that do not interfere with the activity of neighboring exhibitors.
9. Please respect your neighbor and ensure side walls do not exceed 32 inches tall within 4 feet of any aisle.
10. Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused by fastening displays or fixtures to the building floors, walls, and ceiling or the standard Ontario Pork Congress booth equipment or damages caused in any other manner.
11. Exhibitors are to display equipment and demonstrate their products only within their display area.
12. All exhibits must meet the requirements of the Ontario Fire Code and Ontario Building Code.
13. Outside exhibitors are liable for any damage caused by fastening tents, displays or fixtures to the pavement in the parking area. You will be responsible to the Ontario Pork Congress for any expenses incurred in repairing any damages.
There is no 3-phase, 550 volt hydro available.
Hydro over 120 volt, 15 amp requires PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
Please note that all show equipment must be approved by either: CSA, Ontario Hydro show label or Ontario Hydro special inspection label.
Please ensure that your exhibit personnel have their general admission tickets with them when they are entering at the registration desks. Without a Pass, an exhibitor MUST pay the normal gate admission. Name tags will be provided at your booth. Name tags ARE NOT tickets.
Meal tickets, are given out at registration. Meal tickets will only be given out in exchange for a general admission ticket.
If you are providing any food at your booth, you must complete and submit a Perth District Health Unit Form, to Ontario Pork Congress.
General Liability Insurance, coverage minimum of $2 million is required with evidence of this coverage to be provided to O.P.C. with your exhibitor application form.
You will not be able to setup without proof of insurance.
If you are in need of insurance for the Ontario Pork Congress Please contact our insurance company:
Peter Maranger & Associates Inc.
204 Huron St, Stratford ON N5A 5S8
Farm vehicles, Implements and Equipment Preparation Checklist
Equipment intended for exhibition which has not been delivered from and/or used on a farm is exempt from cleaning procedures. Equipment must have been shipped in packing materials other than hay, straw or grasses.
Surfaces of all equipment must be cleaned before disinfection. All farm vehicles, implements and equipment must arrive free of detectable soil or organic material. Implements include tools such as shovels, pails, hoes, etc.
Cleaning and disinfecting procedures:
All surfaces must be washed with hot water and soap or detergent under high pressure (minimum 200 psi) and left to dry. Once dry, all surfaces must be soaked with a recommended disinfectant at the recommended solution concentrations.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ALL SURFACES ARE CLEANED PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
1. Smoking and vaping is only permitted at areas designated by the cigarette butt disposal containers outside of the entrances.
2. Ontario Pork Congress GST – No. 12348 47
3. Event Location
Stratford Agriculture Society
353 McCarthy Rd, Stratford, ON N5A 7S7
3. OPC contact
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 519-222-1081
By submitting your 2019 OPC Exhibitor Application below you acknowledge that you have read and will follow the 2019 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations, and are aware that it is now your responsibility to inform your team attending the Ontario Pork Congress about these rules and regulations.
2018 Exhibitor Floor Plan – Agriplex (downloadable PDF) as of 2018-06-07
2018 Exhibitor Floor Plan – Outdoors (downloadable PDF) as of 2018-06-07
2018 Exhibitor Floor Plan – RBC Arena (downloadable PDF) as of 2018-06-07
2018 Exhibitor Floor Plan – Community Centre (downloadable PDF) as of 2018-06-07